SVN/Motleys is making available the former Old Virginia Brick Company land site, 74.76± Acres in Roanoke County. The property was used as the company’s brick mining location.
A refrence point to locate property: Located north of the Howard Johnson Inn at 1671 Skyview Rd., Salem, VA 24153.The property’s parcel is irregular in shape and accessed by one private road from Wildwood Road.
The topography is rolling with steep areas and is partially wooded. The cleared areas have been used as a clay mine.
- Tax Map Parcel: 44.04-01-13
- Roanoke County Comprehensive plan designates subject site as Core, which is land use area that encourages high intensity urban development and large-scale retail use.
- Property Size: 74.76± Acres
- Zoning: I-1, Low Intensity industrial district
- Public water, sewer, gas, and electric are available
The property is located in Roanoke County along Wildwood Road in the northeastern quadrant of the intersection of Interstate 81 and Wildwood Road.
Environmental reports are available; please contact Seth Marinoff at email@example.com to complete the Confidentiality Agreement.