- Commercial and Industrial Assets
- Antiques, Fine Arts and Estates
- Real Estate
Motleys offers a full range of appraisal services. Since 1967, Motleys has provided clients with timely, professional and certified appraisals of personal property, business assets and real estate.
Motleys produces certified appraisals and desktop evaluations, for clients nationwide including banks, corporations, merger and acquisition firms, accountants, attorneys, insurance companies and financial consultants. Additionally, Motleys has been approved for use in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court as well as local, state and Federal courts.
Our certified appraisers are trained to inspect, evaluate and produce professional appraisal documents according to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) and are certified by the National Auctioneers Association – Graduate Personal Property Appraiser, (GPPA) and the International Society of Appraisers, (ISA).
We appraise and value individual assets as well as estates and corporate entities. Some of the features of our appraisal and valuation services are:
- Free estimates and competitive pricing
- Timely return of appraisal/valuation results
- National and International coverage
- Motleys commitment to continuing education enables our certified appraisers and asset inspectors to produce certified appraisals that withstand close and strict analysis that meet IRS and U. S, Court standards.
In summary Motleys Appraisal Service provides our clients with a nationally recognized professional service that meets and exceeds the strictest standards of the appraisal Practice. We guarantee:
- Current and Accurate Valuations
- Timely Results
- Certified Appraisers
- Respectful and Confidential service
- The Assurance that our Appraisal will meet the highest Professional Standards
For more information regarding our certified appraisal services, call (804) 232-3300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org