Motleys Industrial Division is an experienced, full service, asset remarketing and appraisal team that places your needs as priority number one. Whether it is for one piece of equipment or an entire company, you can trust we’ll provide flexible solutions that meet your expectations with above market global results. Motleys consistently sells assets to buyers worldwide. Our marketing programs reach buyers outside this region and we connect your items to these buyers. Whether sold at our auction complex, your site, or internet only, this global reach assures you will receive top dollar for your assets.
We Specialize in Commercial & Industrial Assets, featuring: Construction Equipment, Trucks, Plants & Machinery, Business Liquidations, Restaurants, Medical Facilities, & More!
Competition at auction often brings above market results, but there are times when eliminating unpredictable outcomes outweighs the possibility of a maximum return. The Surety family of products bring you peace-of-mind that your items will return a predetermined amount and even offer options for additional return. The two Surety products are SURETYGuarantee and SURETYBuy.
- Peace-of-mind that your asset will sell for a minimum value
- Ability to participate in additional value that the assets bring
- Turnaround of guaranteed funds to meet your needs
- Your assets sell for a known amount – TODAY
- All assets are sold at one time as a package
- Eliminates unpredictable outcomes
Surety products provide the seller options that eliminate risk and ensure your assets are sold for an acceptable price. Since 1967, Motleys has been designing programs that enhance the sale of assets for our clients.
There are times when a client needs to sell an asset by a firm deadline. QuickSell allows such a client to offer their assets in a competitive market via auction, with or without optional price protection, and we will even provide you a buy offer. So with QuickSell, your asset is sold in an accelerated, competitive marketplace, by your deadline, and you receive market value.
- Matches the right buyer to the seller’s assets in the shortest period of time
- Ensures assets sell by a certain date/time
- Provides optional minimum price protection
QuickSell is how Motleys’ clients can sell their assets in the minimum of time for the greatest benefit. Whether a standard approach or a customized solution, Motleys’ products meet any need and maximize your investment recovery.
Internet bidders are proven buyers of auction assets, and for many of these buyers a pre-auction onsite inspection is a great expense. BidAssure eliminates doubt in the buyer’s mind providing them additional confidence on items of interest. This translates into more demand, higher bids, and a greater return for the Seller.
- Sellers relay to the Bidder their certainty in an asset
- Buyers bid with confidence and invest in inspections to a post-sale activity
- The asset remains at the auction facility for the seller’s protection
BidAssure enhances the Seller’s return from the sale of their assets, and is another way Motley’s has been matching the right buyer, to the right asset, in the right timeframe.
Commercial & Industrial Appraisal Services
The Industrial Division of Motleys sells many millions of dollars of client assets each year. Our remarketing experience plus our extensive research library and access to online “member-only” databases enables us to provide accurate and timely Appraisals that reflect up-to-the-minute market trends. We offer:
Comprehensive Appraisals – with on-site inspections, photos, and condition reports of the assets. Bound copies of the finished product are provided with an electronic version as well.
Desktop Evaluations – where the client provides a list of items being evaluated. Appraisal values are based on condition and information provided. This is a time and cost savings method of evaluating assets.
We have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Agricultural: Farm Equipment, Fertilizer Distributing Equipment, Livestock, Peanut Processing Equipment
- Aviation & Marine: Airplanes/Aviation Equipment, Barges/Tugs, Boats/Vessels
- Commercial Services: Chemical Processing, Coating Companies, Commercial Bakeries, Dairy and Ice Cream Plants, Food Processing, Graphic Arts Companies, Material Testing, Painting Companies, Printing Companies
- Construction: Construction Equipment, Vehicles, National & Local Car Dealerships, Trucking Companies
- Contractors: Electrical Contractors, Excavation Contractors, Fire Sprinkler Companies, Flooring Contractors, General Contractors, Paving Contractors, Petroleum Specialists, Plumbing Contractors, Pre-stressed Concrete Forming, Stone Contractors, Utility Contractors
- Environmental Services: Fertilizer Manufacturing Equipment, Soil Remediation Equipment, Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Industrial & Manufacturing: Bag Printing & Manufacturing, Boiler Fabrication & Repair, Door Manufacturing, Injection Molding, Metal Production, Tank Fabrication
- Timber & Lumber Industry: Lumber Manufacturing, Milling Companies, Pressure Treated Lumber, Woodworking Companies
When you have decisions to make regarding your business or assets, allow Motleys to assist. Experience we’ve gained from helping thousands of clients may mean we have a solution for you. After sharing a few minutes and asking each other questions, together we’ll quickly determine if Motleys is the right fit and take the next step.
- Property & Business Valuations
- Sale of Assets
- Inventory Realignment
- Recovery and Transportation
- Real Estate Sale by Auction or Brokerage
Recovery & Storage
As part of our Asset Management Services, Motleys offers turnkey recovery, transportation, and storage of assets at our 32-acre I-95 Auction Complex. If you have assets to locate, transport or store, Motleys has cost effective resources you can trust to accomplish the task.
- A Single Piece or an Entire Company
- Short Term or Long Term
- Competitive Rates
- High Value Asset Specialist
- Secure Facility with Warehousing Available
- Convenient I-95 Location
Motleys is a commercial and industrial asset broker who successfully matches buyers and sellers to machinery and equipment. We can assist you in determining the proper asking price for your assets and to find the right buyer. We are experienced in selling assets across all industries to regional, national and international buyers.
- All Industries
- Global Buyers
- Proven Results
We will buy your assets! Most of our clients are looking for the best price in the right time frame to sell anywhere from one item to an entire fleet and this may mean you just want it sold. We understand and are prepared to purchase. After inspecting and researching, together we will negotiate a price. Whether a single truck or an entire manufacturing facility, Motley’s has the ability to get the job done.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc - Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, (301) 787.8692 (phone), (866) 620.1607 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org
FNB Commercial Leasing - Zack Roy, Regional Equipment Finance Specialist, (410) 935-5369 (cell), (800) 278-6259 (office), (800) 278-6265 (fax), email@example.com
Go Capital - Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, – (855) 396.3600 (phone), (949) 271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org