License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: LIVE VIRTUAL WITH ONLINE BIDDING
- AUCTION PLATFORMS: Proxibid, EquipmentFacts, Bidspotter, Motleys.com
- SALE DAY BIDDING BEGINS: Tuesday, October 4th, 2022, at 10:00am ET
- Online bidders may leave pre-bids and/or participate real-time.
- PRE-BIDDING BIDDING ONLINE BEGINS: Tuesday, September 27th, 2022, at 4:00pm ET
- All bidders must register prior to placing bids
- Bids may be placed online and will be represented at the Live Auction.
- You are encouraged to use the Max Bid feature which represents your top bid.
- Absentee and Telephone bids are available. Contact Motleys Industrial at (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for details.
LOCATION OF ITEMS: 2980 Honeywood Drive, Mt. Airy, Maryland 21771
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00am - 4:00pm ET each of the following days:
- Friday, September 30th
- Monday, October 3rd
- Tuesday, October 4th from 8:00am through the duration of the Sale.
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium for Motleys.com bidders and 13% for all other online bidders (minimum $10) will be charged for each lot purchased.
PAYMENT TERMS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 4:00pm ET on Thursday, October 6th, 2022.
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT TO EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- Motleys reserves the right to charge the successful bidder’s credit card a recording fee of $1,000.00 which is applied to purchases.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired and will be received by Motleys. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- No Direct Deposits in person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required.
- This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- To schedule your appointment, visit https://calendly.com/motleysindustrialrva/harbom-estate-auction to access the Removal Scheduling link or call the Motleys Industrial Office at (804-232-3300 ext. 3).
- Removal Deadline is Friday, October 7th 2022, by 4:00pm ET.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY ITEM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Motley’s personnel will:
- direct you to the location of your item(s)
- At their discretion load palletized items
- Motley’s personnel may not:
- Push, Pull, or Drive Equipment or Trucks onto trailers.
- Stack trailers
- Load large items
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, email@example.com
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), email@example.com,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.