License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
Interested in placing a purchase request?
Please click the link below to fill out a purchase request form,
and a sales representative will contact you as soon as possible.
150 units are available for immediate purchase!
Location of Items:
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
LOCATION OF ITEMS: Houston, Texas
PAYMENT TERMS: A 30% DEPOSIT IS DUE AT TIME OF PURCHASE WITH THE REMANING BALANCE DUE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF INVOICE RECEIPT.
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee American Express)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT TO EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- If full payment is not made within two weeks of invoice receipt, the defaulted buyer agrees that Motleys will keep their deposit as a recording fee and the unit(s) will be reoffered for sale.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired and will be received by Motleys. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- No Direct Deposits in Person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Items must be removed within two weeks of full payment.
- For each item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $500.00 per week storage fee will be charged to the buyer per unit until the item is removed.
- Removal appointments are required.
- This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- Visit to access the Removal Scheduling link on your invoice or call the Motleys Industrial Office at (804) 232-3300 ext. 3)
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY ITEM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Personnel will:
- direct you to the location of your item(s)
- Storage Fee: For each item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $500.00 per week storage fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), email@example.com,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), email@example.com.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.