License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
THIS SALE IS IN CONJUNCTION WITH:
(9) 2020 Freightliner PX12664T Cascadia 126 T/A Day Cab Road Tractors
(2) 2020 Freightliner PX12664T Cascadia 126 T/A Sleeper Road Tractors
(7) 2019 Freightliner PX12664T Cascadia 126 T/A Sleeper Road Tractors
(43) 2017 Hyundai VC2530152-JSW HT Composite 53' T/A Dry Van Trailers
(31) 2015 Hyundai VC2530152-JSW HT Composite 53' T/A Dry Van Trailers
(23) 2012 Hyundai VC2530152-JS HT Composite 53' T/A Dry Van Trailers
(20) 2008 Trailmobile Ultra Plate 53’ T/A Van Trailers
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: LIVE VIRTUAL WITH ONSITE & ONLINE BIDDING
- AUCTION PLATFORMS: Proxibid, EquipmentFacts, Bidspotter, Motleys.com
- SALE DAY BIDDING BEGINS: Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 at 10:00am ET
- Online bidders may leave pre-bids and/or participate real-time.
- PRE-BIDDING ONLINE BEGINS: Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 at 10:00am ET
- All bidders must register prior to placing bids
- Bids may be placed online and will be represented at the Live Auction.
- You are encouraged to use the Max Bid feature which represents your top bid.
- Absentee and Telephone bids are available. Contact Motleys Industrial at (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for details.
LOCATION OF ITEMS: 3600 Deepwater Terminal Rd, Richmond, VA 23234
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00am - 4:00pm ET each of the following days unless otherwise noted:
- Monday, November 21st
- Tuesday, November 22nd
- Wednesday, November 23rd
- Monday, November 28th
- Tuesday, November 29th
- Wednesday, November 30th from 9:00am through the duration of the Sale.
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event a bidder loses internet connection, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for assistance.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% buyer's premium for onsite and Motleys.com bidders and an 18% buyer's premium for all other online bidders will be charged for each lot purchased
PAYMENT TERMS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 4:00pm ET on Friday, December 2nd, 2022.
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT TO EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- Motleys reserves the right to charge the successful bidder's credit card a recording fee of up to 10% of the hammer price per lot or $1,000.00, at the Auctioneer's sole discretion. This recording fee will be applied to purchases on a per lot basis.
- Motleys reserves the right to disqualify any bidder whose credit card is denied for any recording fee charged during the auction.
- In the event bidder is disqualified due to an inability to collect the appropriate recording fee, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) to take the steps necessary to reinstate their ability to participate.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, please confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- Please reference your invoice number in the transfer paperwork.
- No Direct Deposits in person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required.
- This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- To schedule your appointment, access the Removal Scheduling link sent with your paid invoice or call the Motleys Industrial Office at (804-232-3300 ext. 3).
- Removal Deadline is Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 by 4:00pm ET.
- All items must be paid in full before removal of any item will be allowed.
- NO ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED TO ANY SUCCESSFUL BIDDER UNTIL ALL ITEMS PURCHASED BY THE BIDDER HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Motley’s personnel will:
- direct you to the location of your item(s)
- At their discretion load palletized items
- Motley’s personnel may not:
- Push, Pull, or Drive Equipment or Trucks onto trailers.
- Stack trailers
- Load large items
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, email@example.com
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), email@example.com,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.