For More Information, Call Mark Motley at (804) 822-3125
- 10.87 ± AC - 6 Separate Parcels
- High Visibility At Signalized Intersection At Iron Bridge Rd. And Omo Rd.
- Access To Site From Iron Bridge Rd. And Omo Rd.
- Immediate Proximity To Irongate Village Shopping Center - Food Lion, Wells Fargo, Dollar Tree, & More!
- New Residential & Commercial Development In Surrounding Area - CVS, Walmart, and More!
- Average Annual Traffic Count (VDOT): 27,000+
- Easy Access To VA-288 And Chippenham Pkwy. (VA-150)
- Total Population (Within 10 Mile Radius): 455,674
- Average House Value (Within 10 Mile Radius): $240,577
SVN | Motleys is pleased to present the six parcel, 10.87 ± acre development opportunity located at 6160-6200 Iron Bridge Rd., Richmond, VA 23234 and 5300-5412 Omo Rd., Richmond, VA 23234. These six parcels present an excellent retail/commercial development opportunity, as they are located across Omo Rd. from CVS at the signalized intersection of Omo Rd. and Iron Bridge Rd.
This highly visible and easily accessible site features access points on Iron Bridge Rd. and Omo Rd., has an average daily traffic count of 27,000+ vehicles per day and is located less than 3 miles from both Chippenham Pkwy. and Route 288. All six parcels are currently zoned R-7, however, Chesterfield County has indicated that these parcels could be rezoned for commercial development.
Located at the signalized intersection of Omo Rd. and Iron Bridge Rd., directly across Omo Rd. from CVS Pharmacy and less than 1.5 ± miles from a recently developed Walmart Neighborhood Market. The subject site is also located approximately 1.5 ± miles to Chippenham Pkwy. (Route 150), 3 ± miles to Route 288 and to Meadowbrook County Club, 3.5 ± miles to Chesterfield County Airport, 13 ± miles from Downtown Richmond, VA.