Motleys Takes Top Honors at the 59th Annual Virginia Auctioneers Association Convention
Motleys Asset Disposition Group announces awards it was presented for advertising and photography by the Virginia Auctioneers Association. The VAA recognizes excellence in auction advertising every year at its state-wide convention. This year, Tim Dudley, Chip Jones and Jaime Marshall each received awards, totaling nine out of the 16 awards at the convention. The awards received were:
- Best in show for its waterfront on the James accelerated sale
- Best auction catalog for its industrial division
- Best four-color brochure for Sylvania historical estate and farm
- Best one-color advertisement for its industrial division
- Best two to three-color advertisement for its industrial division
- Best four-color brochure for its industrial division
- Best photography for Sylvania historical estate and farm brochure
- Wildcard best photography for auctioneer Jaime Marshall with Nutzy the Flying Squirrels mascot
“We’re very honored to receive these awards,” said Tim Dudley, auctioneer and head of the Motleys’ real estate division. “Our entire company looks forward to this annual event. It’s great to have your hard work recognized by your peers.”
Motleys Asset Disposition has a storied history. In 1967, Dick and Pokey Motley began Motleys Auctions in a Chester, Virginia dairy barn. Operations continued over the years at several locations, including the renowned “Wigwam” in Glen Allen, Virginia. Motleys has grown to be one of the largest auction companies of its kind in on the east coast, employing more than 100 professionals dedicated to the auction and brokerage industries. The company offers a full array of asset sales, valuations, and management services for real estate, industrial equipment, vehicles and more. More information available at motleys.com.
Contact a disposition advisor at Motleys if we can help you with our award-winning services!
email@example.com - 804.232.3300.