The Title Clerk performs administrative tasks to support Motley’s Industrial Division.
- Receive and verify equipment/vehicle titles for upcoming sales.
- Collect title reassignment information.
- Sign over and ship titles after completion of sale.
- Enter data for Industrial Division’s Inventory & Photos.
- Organize and post listings for brokerage items on the company website.
- Track brokerage inventory (sold/unsold).
- Prepare seller contracts and POAs.
- Maintain and update consignor contracts and other necessary documents.
- Assists with bidder registration.
- Receive payments for sold items and assure the accuracy of settlements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Possess a high level of integrity and dependability
Send resumes to Bobby Martin, Vice President of Motleys Industrial with "Title Clerk" in subject line.