Digital Marketing Specialist
Motleys Asset Disposition Group is looking for a full-time, in-office Digital Marketing Specialist! If you have experience strategizing, creating, and maintaining digital campaigns that drive results, we’re looking for you!
- Paid advertising campaigns. Strategize, create, monitor, and report on advertising and marketing campaigns for the various divisions of Motleys.
- Social media management across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Email marketing
- Tracking and reporting
- Video production
- Perform additional marketing duties that align with the company’s overall strategy and objectives, including but not limited to some small design tasks, reputation management, and some SEO management.
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience (email, social media, SEO, paid ads and/or content marketing)
- Experience with data tracking/reporting, and the ability to pull data and manage KPI dashboard reports
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Curiosity for running new marketing tests and trying new things
Ideally you possess:
- Certification(s) in digital advertising (Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint etc.)
- Experience with Google Data Studio
- Experience with Zapier
- Paid media experience
- Digital strategy experience
- Copywriting experience
- Experience working at an agency or with agency partners
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Excel, and other analytics tools
- Basic videography and photography skills
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
Please send resumes to email@example.com.