Human Resources Coordinator
The Human Resource Coordinator facilitates the human resource processes for all businesses. This role is responsible for HR and benefits administration/compliance as well as employee relations. The Human Resource Coordinator ensures that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations, that plan provisions are followed, and required reporting is completed correctly and on time. This role is also responsible for record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
• Assists with recruitment and interview process.
• Prepares offer letters.
• Completes/reviews new hire paperwork and prepares/maintains new employee files.
• Completes Forms I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
• Enters new hires into HRIS.
• Consult with mangers on performance and behavioral issues to design a performance improvement strategy.
• Assists with processing of terminations.
• Files documents into appropriate employee files.
• Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
• Assures health and welfare plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations.
• Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
• Facilitates preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal, state, and other regulatory agencies. (i.e. 401k compliance review, form 5500, 1094-C, 1095-C filing, etc.)
• In collaboration with Benefits Consultant and CFO reviews benefits programs annually and makes suggestions on vendor changes, benefits program changes, etc. to CEO.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in human resources or equivalent experience.
• At least three years related experience required.
• SHRM-CP credential preferred.
Interested candidates should email their resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.