NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provide leadership and supervision to the sales team through effective communication, coaching, training and development, and accountability.
- Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
- Develop and manage a proactive and organized sales process and pipeline, implementing CRM, and tracks achievement against strategic objectives and business plan.
- Develop and present monthly, quarterly, and annual sales budgets and longer range forecasts for market expectations.
- Other assigned duties or special projects as needed.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and partnership development with prospects and customers. Minimum of five (5) years of proven business development/sales management experience.
- Strong knowledge of project management with attention to detail, planning and organization.
- Excellent presentation, communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Represent Company in a professional manner to all customers, vendors, and internal personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of successful selling to a wide range of customer types and sizes, business planning & development experience.
- Minimum two to three years of successful general management with supervisory experience preferably of leading multiple sales staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products and CRM systems.
- Honesty and integrity
- Entrepreneurial spirit – self-starter who is bright, aggressive and incisive.
- Team player – ability to build close working relationships.
- Street smart – innate ability to know to find the business and land it.
The compensation for this position will consist of a base salary, plus commission and bonuses. The National Sales Manager will report directly to Mark Motley, President and CEO.