License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: LIVE VIRTUAL WITH ONSITE & ONLINE BIDDING
- SALE DAY: LOTS BEGIN TO CLOSE: Wednesday August 10, 2022 @ 10:00am ET
- PRE-BIDDING BEGINS: Wednesday August 3rd, 2022 @ 4:00pm ET
- All bidders MUST register prior to placing bids
- CLICK HERE for easy instructions on how to register to bid for this auction.
- You are encouraged to use the “Max Bid” feature which represents your top bid
- ONSITE BIDDING:
- ONSITE BIDDING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
LOCATION OF ITEMS: Motleys Roanoke Office, 1301 Rockland Avenue in Roanoke, Virginia 24012, or off-site as listed in the lot description.
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00 – 4:00PM ET each of the following days
- Wednesday, August 3rd
- Thursday, August 4th
- Friday, August 5th
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event bidder loses internet connection, immediately call the office (804-486-4550) for assistance.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% Buyer’s Premium (minimum $10) will be charged for each lot purchased.
PAYMENT TERMS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 4:00PM ET on Friday August 12th, 2022
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee American Express)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT TO EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- Motleys reserves the right to charge the successful bidder’s credit card a recording fee of $1,000.00 which is applied to purchases.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For International Wire Transfers, please confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired.
- No Direct Deposits in Person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY ITEM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Motley’s personnel will:
- direct you to the location of your item(s)
- At their discretion load palletized items
- Motley’s personnel may not:
- Push, Pull, or Drive Equipment or Trucks onto trailers.
- Stack trailers
- Load large items
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), email@example.com,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), email@example.com.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.