Are you an accurate, resourceful, and well-organized person who likes to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment? Do you have experience supporting senior management? If so, we would like to hear from you!
This position provides support to the President and helps him be successful by managing his calendar and providing administrative support with a high degree of professionalism, skill, and confidentiality.
- Represents the Executive by greeting visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the Executive.
- Manages the Executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Arranges travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining the cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; adjusting plans.
- Reviews expense reports and certain company expenditures.
- Ensures that requests and tasks are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Drafts correspondence (emails, letters, etc.)
- Accurately takes meeting minutes as requested.
- Serves as liaison between Executive and staff.
- Maintains Executive’s personal checking accounts and assures bills are paid timely.
- Maintains lease agreements, monitors rent payments and deposits rent checks.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Provides general administrative support.
- Proven relevant experience in supporting senior management.
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Please send your resume to Barbara Gaessner at firstname.lastname@example.org.