1600 Digital Drive, Chester, VA 23836
Motleys Commercial Real Estate is pleased to present this prime industrial real estate opportunity in the thriving Meadowville Technology Park of Chesterfield County, Virginia. Situated on a sprawling 103.62± acre parcel, this partially constructed warehouse offers a remarkable canvas for your business's expansion or investment endeavors. Appraised for 18.9 million, this 284,000± sq. ft. property represents a unique opportunity for investors and businesses seeking to establish or expand their industrial presence in a dynamic and business-friendly environment.
Meadowville Technology Park is one of Virginia’s premier master-planned, publicly owned industrial parks. Join a roster of esteemed neighbors, including the Amazon Fulfillment Centers, Niagara Bottling & Medline, who recognize the potential of this thriving industrial ecosystem. Adding to the value of this location, The LEGO Group recently announced they are investing more than $1 billion to build a 1.7 million square foot production facility within the park. With direct access to Interstate 295 & 95 and the Port of Richmond, this offers a strategic gateway to regional and national markets. The 1,262± acre park provides build-ready industrial sites with comprehensive infrastructure in place, including transportation networks, power supply, telecom services, and utilities. This turnkey advantage accelerates your business setup and expansion.
This property is centrally located to all major public transportation nodes, it is within 15 minutes of Richmond International Airport, 26 minutes to the Port of Richmond, and 15 minutes to Norfolk Southern Independent Bulk Transfer Terminal in Hopewell.
You don't want to miss out on this exceptional opportunity to be a part of the thriving industrial landscape in Chesterfield County!
- Online & Onsite Auction – Special Commissioner/Court Ordered Sale
- Appraised at $18.9 Million - Per "As-Is" Appraisal Completed in August 2021
- Zoned I-2 General Industrial
- 103.62± AC Parcel
- Surplus Land Allows for Additions & Expansions
- Partially Constructed Warehouse
- 284,000± SF of Usable Space
- Potential for Office Space – Proposed Building was Going to Include 2-3% of Finished Office Space
- 32’ Ceiling Height
- Direct Fiber Linkage from Virginia Beach through Richmond to Ashburn
- Located in Meadowville Technology Park in Chesterfield County, VA
- Neighbors include Amazon Fulfillment Centers, Niagara Bottling, Medline and the 1-Billion-Dollar LEGO Group
- Direct Access to Interstate 295, 95, & the Port of Virginia – Gateway to Regional & National Markets
- Comprehensive Infrastructure in Place - Transportation Networks, Power Supply, Telecom Services, and Utilities
- Water & Sewer – Chesterfield County
- Natural Gas – Columbia Gas of VA
- Electricity – Dominion VA Power
- Cooperating Brokers Invited!
- Sale Subject to Court Approval
Onsite Bidding at 1600 Digital Drive, Chester, VA 23836:
Thurs., Dec. 7th from 2:00 – 3:00 P.M. EST
Meadowville Technology Park
For More Information, Contact Our Real Estate Department at (804) 486-4555