License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
Amada LC 667 II Laser CNC with Tooling
2004 Ford F350 Stake Body Truck
Summit 19-4X120 Brake Lathe
Bridgeport DX32 CNC Milling Machine
Amada RG100 Press Brake
Clark C500 YS60 Gas/Propane ForkLift
Jet VBS 380 Vertical Bandsaw
Hurco CNC Milling Machine
Trinco 48/400PT Dry Blast
2005 Ford F150 Pickup Truck
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
- AUCTION PLATFORMS: Proxibid
- SALE DAY: LOTS BEGIN TO CLOSE: Tuesday November 29th @ 11:00am ET
- PRE-BIDDING BEGINS: Wednesday November 23rd, 2022 @ 11:00am ET
- All bidders MUST register prior to placing bids
- CLICK HERE for easy instructions on how to register to bid for this auction.
- You are encouraged to use the “Max Bid” feature which represents your top bid
- ONSITE BIDDING:
- ONSITE BIDDING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
LOCATION OF ITEMS: 601 Gordon Avenue, Richmond, VA 23224
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00 – 4:00PM ET each of the following days
- Monday, November 28th
- Tuesday, November 29th
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event bidder loses internet connection, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for assistance.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer’s Premium (minimum $10) will be charged for each lot purchased.
PAYMENT TERMS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 4:00PM ET on THURSDAY DECEMBER 1ST, 2022
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee American Express)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- Motleys reserves the right to charge the successful bidder's credit card a recording fee of up to 10% of the hammer price per lot or $1,000.00, whichever is greater. This recording fee will be applied to purchases.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired and will be received by Motleys. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- No Direct Deposits in Person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required.
- This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- You will receive a Removal Scheduling link with a copy of your paid invoice.
- Removal Deadline is Tuesday December 6th, 2022, by 4:00pm ET
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY ITEM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Motley’s personnel will:
- direct you to the location of your item(s)
- At their discretion load palletized items
- Motley’s personnel may not:
- Push, Pull, or Drive Equipment or Trucks onto trailers.
- Stack trailers
- Load large items
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), email@example.com,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), email@example.com.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.