License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
2013 Ford F250 SD Lariat Pickup Truck
John Deere 544 Wheel Loader
2018 John Deere 1025 Tractor
2017 Ford F750 26' Box Truck
1995 Caterpillar 416B Backhoe Loader
Caterpillar 130G Motor Grader
2012 Yale Forklift
2016 Kaufman 3 Car Carrier Trailer
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: TIMED ONLINE AUCTION
- AUCTION PLATFORMS: Proxibid
- SALE DAY: LOTS BEGIN TO CLOSE: Wednesday August 16, 2023 @ 11:00am ET
- BIDDING BEGINS ONLINE: Friday August 11th, 2023 @ 4:00pm ET
- All bidders MUST register prior to placing bids
- CLICK HERE for easy instructions on how to register to bid for this auction.
- You are encouraged to use the “Max Bid” feature which represents your top bid
- ONSITE BIDDING:
- ONSITE BIDDING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT
LOCATION OF ITEMS: 3600 Deepwater Terminal Road, Richmond, VA 23234
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00am - 4:00pm ET each of the following days unless otherwise noted:
- Friday August 11th
- Monday August 14th
- Tuesday August 15th
- Wednesday August 16th (8:30am to auction close)
- You will be required to pay a refundable $500.00 fee upon registration in person and online. Depending on the bidding platform, this may be a hold or a charge. If no purchase is made, the $500.00 will be released or returned by Motleys to the bidder’s credit card within 24-48 hours. See Payment Terms below for more information.
- In order to place a bid, bidders are required to submit a valid credit card and allow a $500.00 charge or hold to be placed on the credit card.
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event a bidder loses internet connection, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for assistance.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 13% Buyer’s Premium (minimum $10) will be charged for each lot purchased.
PAYMENT TERMS: PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE BY 4:00PM ET on FRIDAY AUGUST 18TH, 2023.
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee American Express)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT TO EXCEED $20,000.00
- This auction requires a $500.00 authorization hold on your credit card.
- If no purchase is made, the hold is released after the auction.
- If a purchase is made, the hold will be applied to your balance due.
- If you ultimately pay with another payment method, the funds can be returned to your credit card.
- Motleys requires recording fees when a bidder reaches a certain spend level.
- When a bidder has won $50,000.00 worth of lots, Motleys requires a recording fee of $5,000.00 to secure the transaction.
- When a bidder has won $100,000.00 worth of lots, Motleys requires a recording fee of $10,000.00 to secure the transaction.
- All recording fees will be applied to purchases.
- Motleys Industrial will call your phone number on file to verify your payment method for these additional recording fees.
- Motleys reserves the right to disqualify any bidder whose credit card is denied for any recording fee charged during the auction.
- In the event a bidder is disqualified due to an inability to collect the appropriate recording fee, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) to take the steps necessary to reinstate their ability to participate.
- In lieu of presenting a credit card, bidders may wire funds in advance of the auction for recording fee purposes. Funds must be received by 5:00PM ET the day immediately preceding the day of the auction. Amounts wired will be applied to recording fees due up to 10% of the cumulative total hammer price of all lots won.
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE PAYMENT TERMS.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired and will be received by Motleys. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- To ensure prompt processing, reference your invoice number in the transfer paperwork.
- No Direct Deposits in Person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required. This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- Appointments are Monday-Friday from 9:00am ET to 4:00pm ET.
- To schedule your appointment, access the Removal Scheduling link sent with your paid invoice, or contact the office by emailing email@example.com or calling (804-232-3300 ext. 3)
- Removal Deadline is Wednesday August 23rd by 4:00pm ET.
- All items must be paid for in full before removal of any item will be allowed.
- NO ITEMS WILL BE RELEASED TO ANY SUCCESSFUL BIDDER UNTIL ALL ITEMS PURCHASED BY THE BIDDER HAVE BEEN PAID IN FULL.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Motley’s personnel will direct you to the location of your item(s), and, at their discretion, load palletized items (loadout fees may apply).
- Motley’s personnel may not push, pull, or drive equipment or trucks onto trailers, stack trailers, or load large items.
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received.
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days.
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), email@example.com,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), email@example.com.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.