License #: VAL16 - NCAS5914
2016 Komatsu PC360 LCi-11 Excavator
New Holland B95 Backhoe Loader
2002 Cat 320C Excavator
2019 Kenworth T680 T/A Sleeper Road Tractor
2016 Freightliner Coronado 132 T/A Sleeper Road Tractor
2013 Genie 6TH5519 Telehandler
2006 International 7600 T/A Dump Truck
2019 Sany SY500 Excavator
2013 Cat 559C Knuckle Boom Loader
All persons bidding or otherwise attending auction (“Bidders”) acknowledge the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
FORMAT: LIVE AUCTION WITH ONSITE & ONLINE BIDDING
LOCATION OF ITEMS: 3600 Deepwater Terminal Road, Richmond, VA 23234
- AUCTION PLATFORMS: Proxibid, EquipmentFacts, Bidspotter, Motleys.com
- SALE DAY BIDDING BEGINS: Tuesday, December 20th, 2022 at 9:00am ET
- Online bidders may leave pre-bids and/or participate in real-time.
- PRE-BIDDING BIDDING ONLINE BEGINS: Friday, December 16th, 2022, at 4:00pm ET
- All bidders must register prior to placing bids
- Bids may be placed online and will be represented at the Live Auction.
- You are encouraged to use the Max Bid feature which represents your top bid.
- Absentee and Telephone bids are available. Contact Motleys Industrial at (804-232-3300 ext. 3) for details.
PREVIEW & INSPECTION: 9:00am - 4:00pm ET each of the following days unless otherwise noted:
- Thursday, December 15th
- Friday, December 16th
- Monday, December 19th
- Tuesday, December 20th from 7:30am through the duration of the Sale.
BUYER’S PREMIUM: A 10% Buyer’s Premium for on-site bidders, 11% for Motleys.com bidders, and 13% for all other online bidders (minimum $10) will be charged for each lot purchased.
- Motleys is not responsible for a bidder’s inability to place any bid, by internet, phone, absentee or otherwise for any auction/sale for any reason.
- In the event of technology issues with Internet sales, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen or extend Internet bidding as it deems necessary and appropriate.
PAYMENT TERMS: ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BY 4:00pm ET on Thursday, December 22nd, 2022.
- Payment Options:
- Wire Transfer/ACH (see Wire Transfer Info below)
- Certified Check
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover (3% Credit Card Convenience Fee)
- American Express (4% Convenience Fee)
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS MAY NOT EXCEED $20,000.00
- A $50.00 per day Late Payment Fee will be charged on any outstanding balance unless acceptable arrangements are made
- Motleys reserves the right to charge the successful bidder’s credit card a recording fee of up to 25% of the hammer price or $1,000.00 per lot, at the Auctioneer’s sole discretion. This recording fee will be applied to purchases.
- Motleys reserves the right to disqualify any bidder whose credit card is denied for any recording fee charged during the auction.
- In the event a bidder is disqualified due to an inability to collect the appropriate recording fee, immediately call the office (804-232-3300 ext. 3) to take the steps necessary to reinstate their ability to participate.
- In lieu of presenting a credit card, bidders may wire funds in advance of the auction for recording fee purposes. Funds must be received by 5:00PM the day immediately preceding the day of the auction. Amounts wired will be applied to recording fees due up to 10% of the cumulative total hammer price of all lots won.
- NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE PAYMENT TERMS.
- Truist, 919 East Main Street, Richmond, VA 23219; Account # 201 786 362; Routing # 061 000 104; Swift Code SNTRUS3A; Account Name - Motleys Auctions, Inc.
- For all Domestic and International Wire Transfers, please confirm with your banking institution any transaction fees that may need to be allowed for and confirm that the correct amount is being wired. All wire fees are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- To ensure prompt processing, reference your invoice number in the transfer paperwork.
- No Direct Deposits in person at the Bank to our account will be accepted.
- No items will be released until receipt of wire transfer has been verified.
- Removal appointments are required.
- This ensures the best possible customer service for you.
- To schedule your appointment, access the Removal Scheduling link sent with your paid invoice or contact the Motleys Industrial Office at (804-232-3300 ext. 3) or email@example.com.
- Removal Deadline is Tuesday, December 27th, 2022 by 4:00pm ET.
- ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE REMOVAL OF ANY ITEM WILL BE ALLOWED.
- Is the responsibility of the purchaser
- Motley’s personnel will:
- Direct you to the location of your item(s)
- At their discretion load palletized items
- Motley’s personnel may not:
- Push, pull, or drive equipment or trucks onto trailers
- Stack trailers
- Load large items
- Storage Fee: Any item remaining after the Removal Deadline, a $10 per day, per item fee will be charged to the buyer until the item is removed.
- Titles are processed within ten (10) business days after payment and titles are received
- A $40.00 title fee is charged for each titled item.
- Any item(s) sold “Title Delay”
- Must remain on the premises until the title document is available.
- Title Delay documents are generally available within 30-90 days
- FINANCING IS NOT A CONTINGENCY OF THE SALE.
- You may contact the following vendors for options:
- Navitas Credit Corp., Chuck Zegley, 800.422.1844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wells Fargo Equipment Finance, Inc., Roderick W. Hart II, Territory Manager, 301.787.8692 (phone), 866.620.1607 (fax), email@example.com,
- Go Capital, Brian Rose, Regional Account Manager, 855.396.3600 (phone), 949.271.4023 (fax), firstname.lastname@example.org,
- F. N. B. Equipment Finance, Zachary Roy, 410.935.5369 (cell), 800.278.6259 (office), 570.883.0928 (fax), email@example.com.
ALL SALES FINAL: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.